The holiday season is here – just as for your dearests so as for your four-legged friends. Christmas and New Year’s shopping is ON!
You may want to start looking up earlier so that you have everything planned and thought of! Get the best gifts, avoid any delays, miscalculations and so on.
Have a look at a bash we have gathered for you and pick at least five, or three or none… Voilà!
- Litey Leash – watch walking become a safe night routine! Fun and festive!
2. Beer for Dogs – non-alcoholic, containing USDA chicken and beef. Kick a few back with your mate on this special night!
3. Pet Sofa – luxurious tufted sofa, no harm, kick back! Or that Perfect Dog Bed!
4. Dog MArgrrrrita – of course you should enjoy every detail during the season and this the best thing to start the party-mood on while preserving consciousness
5. Custom Stuffed Animal – make a new mini-your-pet and pal
6. Dog Water Fountain – jackpot! This dog will be the happies when he can enjoy its sprinkling specialty!
7. Dog Treat Dispenser – for your collector, or treat-lover… you know!
8. Dog Peek – I find this the best. But, watch out how/where you place it in your yard.. Great!
9. Tennis Ball Launcher – the hyper oversize-slingshot making any dog a puppy-in-the-park again
10. Doggie Cigars – 100% legal! Toys…
11. iFetch – fetching is no longer a matter of MUST, you can leave this to serve your dog a few cool balls/shots!
12. Dog Tuxedo – for an extra chic and cool vibe!
13. Log bowls – eating and drinking off the floor now comes in color and just-off-the-floor cool shapes!
14. Everlasting treat ball – making up for a nice game and a nice treatment!
15. Dog umbrella – properly ready even in a rainy day!
16. Dog Hoodie – for cool dogs!
17. Doggie Raincoat – cool protection and accessory for your fluffy friend!
18. Doggie Treadmill – if your dog needs to shed some pounds but cannot really make up for it outdoors!
19. The Dog Hammock – yes, there is even a dog hammock!
20. If you are short on space – you can get the custom Murphy bed for dogs to keep everybody happy in a small space!
21. Dog bowl – with top lid to keep everything fresh!
22. A dog collar pouch – for carrying baggies if your dog gets super-excited every time you leave the grocery store carrying a few bags and he wants to grab them!
23. Personalized dog tags – not that the dog will really care for this one! More for your own pleasure!
24. H20 Travel Bottle – and get into the woods with your bestest!
25. Chuckit Launcher – rest your powers for a while!
26. Dog TV – Buy into a dog tv program that will fascinate you and your dog for a while! Cute, fluffy dogs doing the cutest of things on TV! Enjoy watching!
27. Dog Tracker – for those obsessed with being aware of your dog’s presence and you can also see how active he is during the day, miles and all!
28. PAWW Secret Agent Leash – it is great because there is a quick-tether clip that allows you to securely attach your companion to parking meters and signs without having to unleash them.
29. Dog perfume – for a representable smell!
30. You can always, DIY DOG TREATS or just Upgrade the gears for 2017 as we informed you with our exhibition! Or buy a Bake a Bone – for the kitchen-lover dog. Please him as now you really can!
Or make a Christmas package, pick and combine! Why not even get a unicorn horn for yourself!