1. Your schedule will not be yours to organize anymore – it will revolve around an animal!
2. Your dog will provide you with great excuses when you are not in the mood to attend events or social gatherings– this will be his favor to you!
3. Get ready to expand your expenses!
4. Now, food will finally not be left unattended!
5. Learn to stand tall at their stare – it is not affection, so don’t break!
6. Your home windows will be all wiped in dog lick!
7. Sex will be interrupted!
8. Get ready to burn your house down, if your dog catches fleas!
9. Puppy training is tough – do not expect them to be all educated on their own!
10. Now that you bathed me, I can jump on mud! – is your dog’s constant state of mind!
11. Panic will grab you by the throat when you forget to bring your dog’s poop bag with you!
12. Times when your dog will show all their love for another just-met dog-friend – will never cease to amaze you!
13. All the more, if the other dog seems to care less about your dog’s show of affection
14. Accept to be rejected – all the times you try to give your dog your passionate kiss
15. You will fail a lot at Fetch – your dog will keep the ball for themselves
16. Watch your dog perform inappropriate behavior toward your guests and look ridiculous trying to explain!
17. Your meals will frequently vanish, somehow!
18. Forget about “quick walk” – your dog will be the one to decide how quick the walks will be. SNIFFING is a serious job, remember!
19. Allow your dog to enjoy their favorite TV show, after all, they enjoy human entertainment, from time to time!
20. Occasionally, they may exhibit manners better than yours!
21. You will always have a friend that listens, though!
22. You will finally be able to define the word ‘unconditional’!
23. But, having your dog by your side through desperate times, will make you realize that despite all the dog shenanigans, you can no longer imagine your life without them! And this is not just puppy love!
24. “It’s fine, I’ve got my dog!” – will make grudges suddenly disappear from your life!